Another scarf complete!
Exactly what it says on the tin, I’ve finished the orange/gray/black scarf.
(It occurs to me I might need to start giving the things I make better names…)
As you can see, it turned out very asymmetrical, which is good. (Symmetry would mean my plan went terribly awry.) I also got lucky because there was just enough orange left (only a foot or two once I was done) that I managed to eek out enough length to make my plan of having the striped center section form a cowl work.
When worn, it looks like this:
So let’s see, with this scarf I: Got plenty of practice purling, used up a bunch of yarn that had been languishing in storage, and made something cool. Sounds good to me.